Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Welcome Message to Our New Baby Girl

We welcome you into the world Miss Khailin Martin.

image hosting by http://www.imagecrown.com/
Heeeeeey Ma!!!!
You are soooo beautiful and we love you soooo much.
You made your appearance on the morning of July 13th, 2005. You weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 7ozs and measured 21 inches long.

Your Daddy/Baba said you are 'Cute As a Button'. So I guess you look just like your Gramma, my baby sister.

I wish we had different circumstances to offer you sweetie. Maybe you will work hard to create different circumstances for the rest of us. I am hopeful.

We gonna have a good time, just you wait and see. A lot is riding on your success in this world. I know your Daddy / Baba is prouder than you can imagine.

My Baby Girl, his cousin, said she's never heard him sound so Serene. See what you do to him. It will be important to you later to know that you are sooooo loved.

You are such a precious baby you make my heart sing even when you're fussin.

image hosting by http://www.imagecrown.com/

Love,
Your Great Aunt


1 comment:

Born Understanding said...

she is soooooooooooooooo cute! Congrats, all day!!!!