Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Televised GENOCIDE !!!!!

8 days of horror..........spun out of control.

I haven't posted in a good while. Seems life got in the way and took up most of my 'blogging' time.

But something happened.

My fears were confirmed and my wishes came true.....all at the same time.

I used to fret over the fact that black people didn't, or wouldn't believe that the amerikkkan govt would kill us wholesale....I always knew that black people were really considered 'disposable' in amerikkka.......
Well, if you've watched any of the main stream media this past week you know that I was right. The good thing is that many other black people now believe it too.

There are so many things to write about concerning this ugly episode in history...... I'll try to keep my mind organized and prioritized.

Death
Trauma
Lies
Spin doctors (refugees vs evacuees, looting vs. surviving)
Secrets
Hidden Agenda
Death, Death, more Death
Race Wars
Gun Laws in Fla. (wonder why the people weren't allowed to go to fla?)
oh yeah, and
Haliburton contracts
Billion dollar aid bills
Homeland Security / National Security Plans
FEMA / Rex84, Gardenplot, Cablesplicer, ole King Alfred
did I mention
Lies, Lies and more Lies

I went searching for photos and the all I could find in the mainstream press was pictures of white people 'helping' and plenty of photo ops...........where are the pictures of the dead and dying and disaster?

Why did Blanco issue the order to KILL on sight?

Why didn't CNN and MSNBC and FOX show these photographs?

I had to remove the images. It seems that they exceeded my monthly bandwidth, psssssssssssh. I find that interesting considering the fact that I have posted more and larger images previously. Maybe 'they' really don't want these images publicized.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE IMAGES IN NAWLINS..............

What do we do now?.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE WAKE UP AND CHANGE A SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN FAILING FOR 70yrs

Thats what we do and as Black Men we lead The Change
STAND UP ABOUT IT,DOUBT IT, SHUT UP ABOUT IT

Anonymous said...

Cant Stop, Wont stop. Thats what im gonna do. I cant stop fighting, cant stop working, cant stop being a man.....I wont stop fighting, wont stop loving my own, and wont stop striving for our advancement...wont stop till the casket drop , Im wit ya all the way QMRBW.......these pics.....I wanna post em also, they need exposure. Queen Mother RBW....NEVER FORGET